Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sitting here at Sentosa and feeling completely like crap.

All being here now does is remind me that I'm not with her and it just tears me into tiny little bits inside. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way still but I will continue to as much as I live. It was something good when we were together aand i was and am sure it would keep being that way. What we fought about from time to time were over the smallest and pointless things just probably due to the frustrations of being apart. I can admit that i miss her and I don't resent her for her choice. I'm just hoping to be able at the least to make things right and win her heart back. Nothing else really seems to matter at this point and it's not just the words based on me being a sad little boy.

It's love or the way I feel it. I want my life with her and really no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment