Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dropped into the office.

Came in to drop off the tickets for tonight and tomorrow since there's obviously not a chance of me getting anyone to take them and attend the performances. Seems the only one who's completely keen on them or doing something about them is @BigB3n. The irony indeed. I mean, part of me is like 'Sure, take all of them off my hands.' But the other bit says 'I still have some responsibility to know these tickets are going to actually random people who have made an effort to join Twinity or something to that extent.

I suppose it's the difference between professionalism and just getting the job done. But at the moment, I think just getting the job done might be a better idea instead of having the tickets go to waste.

There's also the Marketing class test that I'm going to have in about 5 hours. Something I have to clearly admit I haven't done the least bit of studying for. But at least it's just multiple choice questions and True or False questions. There's between a 25-50% chance of getting the answers right even if I have no clue. General knowledge and crapology to the rescue!

Brain's still going on overdrive which explains why I'm blogging everything down again. Just for nostalgia and posterity in the future when I can look back and see how much of an ass or idiot I was. Isn't that so much joy in remembering the past and feeling like you stabbed yourself in the gut again? Man I should go read my Livejournal again too. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment