Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lots of random things happening, in all situations.

School has been a little hectic, managed to finish two key assignments for the week and have a bit of a breather for the moment. Ended class early yesterday and a couple of us decided to grab dinner together. Turned out to be a pretty interesting conversation and I got to talk to another one of my classmates that I actually haven't spoken to before in the course of the semester. Surprising isn't it?

Apart from that, managed to keep the day under proper emotions, and complete my assignment at the same time. Things got a little convoluted into the later part of the evening as the ex popped in to chat with me, which of course opened up that old can of worms and got me a little frightened. I really don't know what she's thinking and where we stand and it really really sucks.

Got dragged out by my friend to go exploring random parts of Singapore again, which also ended up being a really long two hour drive. Seriously, it's amazing to know all the odd little hidden corners of Singapore that can be frighteningly dark and spooky. But well, at least I can say I've seen those odd places that most people wouldn't even think of going to. I guess that's something positive to bring out of it.

Work's going fine, except a new patch has seemed to completely screw everything in the world up. Just crossing my fingers here and hoping that a reinstall will be able to fix some of the issue somehow before I end up complaining that it's totally screwed and they have to do a rollback of the patch.

There's a slight growing bit of worry in my head and I suppose it's due to the bloody fact that it's only two days to the 17th of October, her birthday. I'm almost panicking inside really. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment