Monday, October 12, 2009

It's one of those mornings, of course it's a Monday too.

Nothing much happened at work. Boss is on a holiday in Langkawi to celebrate his birthday with his family so there's technically nothing happening in the office I have to pay particular attention to. Been working on the assignments for school but not with complete gusto as I had on Saturday.

Probably because my stomach and gut are totally wrenching over thinking about her, which yes I am still doing. Although another friend has been taking great efforts to keep me entertained to get my mind off her. It's helping but not too much since I'm having to deal with it in my mind on my own too.

I'm just really confused on how I should be moving on or trying to get back with her. Both are viable options that I wouldn't mind, but yes, I would seriously be a lot more happier being back with her. As if she would be reading this and thinking about that.

I think that's the worse thing, not knowing what she's thinking and having to deal with the fact that she could be just thinking completely about something else that doesn't include me as a part of her life. GAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment