Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's 10am on a Wednesday morning, mid-week here we go.

Slept at 4am this morning, no prizes for guessing why though. This time, the night exploration led to the more obscure parts of Punggol. And boy was it interesting. Lots of LRT stations built and going into what looks like nowhere, but we've gathered that there'll probably be massive amounts of housing there in time to come.

Work's going fine as usual. Managed to get more tickets given out, although one involves me making a trip over to Commonwealth to deliver the tickets. Kinda going out of my way, but I hate to see $300 tickets go to waste.

On the social side, somehow all those horoscope things are rather true. People just want to talk to me as a friend, even the one who supposedly hates me. It's such a confusing thing. Can't I be loved instead by her instead of being hated and then being talked to like nothing's wrong with the situation we're in? Maybe I'm just the one that's dragging myself through the mud here, but still, I miss her and I'm not afraid to admit it because it's true.

Even looking forward to whatever may come doesn't seem right, and seriously it doesn't. But maybe that one error that I committed just completely sealed the death sentence, and yes, I'll hold that regret forever.

Looking forward to lunch later though, I'll get to meet people and that'll probably stem the tide of confused thoughts again. And then I still have to work my mind into concentrating on my marketing project. It's due next week, which means I have to get it done or else there'll be trouble.

P.S Marketing test went a lot easier than I expected, although I'll probably have a couple of wrong answers, but at least the ratio of needed studying to correct answers is almost inversely proportionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment