Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I've not tweeted for almost 3 days.

Not a big deal for some, but I guess it deserves a little bit of a mention since she used to complain that I am such a 'Twitter freak'. Which I suppose makes a little bit of sense. The tweets seemed to have gotten worse after I got my new phone, but the last two days have shown, that it's not really a big deal to just stop posting and having conversations on Twitter.

Talking about conversations, it's surprising how easily it is to stop people from talking to you. All you have to do is stop responding to them, but then it really takes away that entire point of 'if people like you, they'll always want to talk to you or find out how you are'. Ok, maybe I'm pushing the envelope with that a little too much, but then isn't it allowed for me to have some sort of expectations with certain things?

I suppose I'm just not really that important in the eyes of most people. And everyone wonders why I'm clinging so hard to my ex. For the main reason that, AT THE END, SHE STILL CARES A LOT MORE THAN MOST OF THE OTHER PEOPLE I'VE MET IN MY LIFE.

And yes, I don't have to move on and deal with it. More than enough people have aptly proven to me that moving on doesn't bring anything positive with it. There's an element of trust in any situation and in any direction. And if you're just acting concerned because it makes you feel like you're doing something good, then maybe you're doing something wrong. Because at the end, it takes a little bit of commitment somehow to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment