Monday, November 16, 2009

Things really went super bad today, I was right.

The window looks more and more tempting each day. A moment of freefall, a large impact and sound and it's all over. Hopefully it would kill me upon impact, if not, I'll die between the arrival of someone calling the ambulance and before it comes. It would suck to live after that.

Things are just falling apart from me, there's not a single thing that I can say right now that makes me happy, but everyone around me seems to have a much better life than I. I want to hurt, I want to not be healthy, I want to suffer. Just not this emotional hurt that kills me more. I want something to hurt so much more than this emotional hurt would be meaningless in comparison.

Like people say, Death is the final release. I really want to be able to shuffle off this mortal coil.

No comments:

Post a Comment