Monday, November 16, 2009

It's a Monday and I'm feeling so dead, inside and outside and every little bit of my heart.

I have no right to feel this way about someone who doesn't have any feelings for me, but then it's impossible to say that I don't feel a single thing about it. It's the most terrible feeling and it's probably because we've been at it for such a long time. And right now it just really really sucks to have to move on, and I have a feeling that in some way, she hasn't moved on too much as well as much as she talks to me, but it seems to fleeting and yes, it's quite obviously that there's nothing and no sort of attachment that she feels for me and as the days pass, I'm sure that it gets lesser and lesser.

I want her back, I want her back so badly that I'm just so tempted to walk infront of a bus or car everyday. I hate myself, a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment